Feeling like you need some healthy lifestyle advice? There’s none here. Instead, there’s snark about ballet gear, early mornings, special snowflakes, whether feminism sucks the fun out of stuff, how fucked up we have to be to need vulva dye, and our usual recommendations.
- Check out Shauna at The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl, whose work we are clearly attempting to undermine by being such dreadful examples.
- Speshul snowflake Raging Wildflower, who keeps changing his post, but doesn’t sound any less entitled.
- The Jezebel article on the bra colour phenomenon that sparked the “feminism kills the fun” comment.
- Since we talked on the podder, SJ got her vulva dye and reported on it in the interests of SCIENCE. Yay, science! She also got a mention on the Consumerist. Awesome.
- Heidi Montag and her plastic surgery, as reported on Jezebel.
- Dubious, but clean: Sex in the shower.
- The sisters I couldn’t remember the name of are the ones behind Rodarte, apparently.
- Charlie Booker analyses the Susan Boyle phenomenon.
- Amusing assessment of websites as foods.
- Awesome, snarky, intelligent coverage of the Prop 8 trial from our chums at Autostraddle: Day 3, Day 4 and Day 5, plus this overview post.
- Letterman bagging the guy who fired Conan O’Brien.
Closing music is Love TKO by the late Teddy Pendergrass.
A reminder: although only the most recent 3 episodes are live in iTunes, you can always access back episodes of FYCL in our archive at uppitywomen.org/media/
Got a question or a comment? Leave it here, or email us at fyclpodder at gmail dot com.