Break your January slump with advice (and smack talk) about divorced spouses and step-parents, babysitting and how to avoid it, tetchy ranting about goddamn anti-feminists, and we Ask a Dude about Manliness. As usual there are recommendations, and a highly offensive Dubious Sex Toy.
Link! the Hero of Time:
- Annoying and inappropriate reebok ad.
- Interesting commentary on groping and feminism in The Sexist.
- Oh, good Lord, do we really need Booty pop panties?
- The “Art” of “Manliness” blog, and specifically this post about men’s expectations of women.
- Oh, and I found the Manliness stuff from I Blame the Patriarchy, which, if you don’t read, you should.
- Liz Jones hates on detoxing and Special K.
- Arianna Huffington resolves to sleep moar.
- Warning! Extreme dubiousness! Head O State.
- Jezebel article on Women and the Work Place.
Closing music is “Sound the Trumpet” by Purcell sung by the James Bowman and the luscious Daniel Taylor, because all that talk of Manliness made me long for some really fruity counter-tenors.
A reminder: although only the most recent 3 episodes are live in iTunes, you can always access back episodes of FYCL in our archive at uppitywomen.org/media/
Got a question or a comment? Leave it here, or email us at fyclpodder at gmail dot com.