Shy pee-ers hand out some advice on relationships, just in time to confuse you before Valentine’s day. We follow up on SJ’s experience with the vulva dye, discuss what’s bad (and good) about Cosmo, contemplate the romantic politics of gifts, and give you a ton of recommendations to have fun with.
- Intelligent discussion and analysis of magazines at Glossed Over.
- Dubious mole vibrator from some wacky German company.
- Even the website selling the Liquid Virgin seems to think it is dubious: “I have never tried it but our sales rep. says it works.” Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
- Go immediately and read the genius that is Silent Koala on Good After Mornings. He just put up a fabulous new tale of going completely mental.
- The Onion hit the perfect note in its obituary of J. D. Salinger.
- Amazon.com thinks that the Compleet Molesworth is some kind of rare book, which you can get from a dealer for over $150 (chiz), but you can utterly find Molesworth books on Amazon.co.uk, if you haven’t read them. The ReelMolesworth twitter will give you a good feel for the books, if you are such a wet and a weed that you have never even heard of Nigel Molesworth, the goriller of 3B, before.
- SJ recommended a review of Dustin Diamond’s book (Behind the Bell), that she found on ONTD.
- If you haven’t read Sleep Talkin’ Man, you are behind the viral wave.
- Smack-talk fans may enjoy Poop on Peeps.
Closing music was “Our House” by Madness.
A reminder: although only the most recent 3 episodes are live in iTunes, you can always access back episodes of FYCL in our archive at uppitywomen.org/media/
Got a question or a comment? Leave it here, email us at fyclpodder at gmail dot com, or come join our FaceBook group.