Recorded on New Year’s Eve, this episode contains advice on New Year’s Resolutions, the true story of Christmas Steve, lots of talk about cooking and drinking, and a fair amount of smack about stuff we found to P&L at online.
Auld Link Syne:
- Shiny new blog! The Queen’s Scullery, where you can find the punch post, which has on it the link to the Flaming Punch segment on Rachel Maddow.
- Make your very own Fish Hat – the pattern is free from Knitty.com; knitting expertise not included.
- Cake/pie monstrosity.
- A tale of Christmas Steve.
- OTT powerblogging couple at (never home)maker.
- Coupleblog phenom?
- Click at own risk portion of the links: the story of figging gone wrong.
- Restaurant reviews by Kevin Eats.
- Barrayar by Lois McMaster Bujold, available as an audibook from audible. If you aren’t a member, but are interested in audiobooks, check out their joining offers – someone I know said she got a $100 coupon for a listening device (Kindle, iPod, etc), when she joined last month.
- How not to use shampoo.
Closing music is Billy Bragg, “Waiting for the Great Leap Forwards”.
A reminder: although only the most recent 3 episodes are live in iTunes, you can always access back episodes of FYCL in our archive at uppitywomen.org/media/
Got a question or a comment? Leave it here, or email us at fyclpodder at gmail dot com.