Dubious advice on yoga balls, why feminists don’t judge, or at least why they should try to get over it; how not to introduce your significant other to your parents, the secret feminism in Monsters vs Aliens, both dubious and non-dubious sex toys, and recommendations interrupted by shocking breaking news.
- The original post about the Uncanny Valley Ralph Lauren ad on boingboing, and follow-up.
- Awesome convo between Rachel Maddow and the post’s author, Xeni Jardin.
- Jezebel reports on the model, Filippa Hamilton, being fired for being too fat.
- Dove Evolution on youtube, if you haven’t seen it.
- Non-dubious sex toy (click at own risk) – Sqweel review (with video) from Gizmodo, available from Love Honey.
- Extremely dubious femimints, and the expose from Mother Jones about how they are just Admints.
- Awesome and massive collection of Anglo-Saxon treasures with slideshows at the Staffordshire Hoard.
- Fuck Yeah, Rachel Maddow.
- Shocking balloon hoax!
Closing music is “I Can See Clearly Now” by Holly Cole.
Leave your feedback, comments, sex flavour recipes and similar here.