Dubious advice on balancing work and motherhood and collaboration in creative endeavours and the workplace. Dubious sex toy of the week features a new segment, Ask a Dude.
- Movies, Censorship and the “Myth” of Female Ejaculation on Jezebel.
- Dubious sex toy of the week is the Fleshlight. As always, click at own risk, which warning also applies to the hilarious ED page on the Fleshlight, which is not for the easily offended.
- Awesome and hilarious review of Fleshlight Motion on gizmodo.
- Peer Pressure, aka the dudes who hump furniture.
- SJ’s recommendations this week were Ill Doctrine and Tastespotting.
- I loved the terrible craft items on regretsy; interestingly, there was a post today about how being featured on regretsy is boosting stats for some of the better-made but tasteless items.
- Rhayden recommended cool ponderings on Surviving the World, and the tragi-comedy of I Broke My Penis.
Super special thanks to our awesome guest, Rhayden.
Closing music was inspired by the photo from Encyclopedia Dramatica, entitled “a typical Fleshlight setup”: Weird Al Yankovic was clearly tapping into some deep-seated nerdly romantic fantasies with his “Yoda” song.
ETA: WTF, WordPress, having a “moment” when we were trying to get the podder live.