Dubious advice on outre artistic expression, being Canadian in an American world, and the stupidity of trying to legislate the internets, plus our regularly featured Dubious Sex Toy of the week, and other recommendations.
Linkety link links:
- Your friendly neighbourhood menstrual blood artists on livejournal.
- The awesome menstrual cup group on LJ; not just divacups, but so full of infos.
- Fimo genitalia pendants and other objects from VulvaLoveLovely.
- Wired’s summary of the proposed cyberbullying bill.
- The NYT article suggests Jason Fortuny was the “Megan had it coming” troll.
- Dubious sex toy of the week is offensive to the prudish and the pious, a double win, so click at your own risk: Baby Jesus Buttplug.
- Self-reflexive homoshame mockery on homoshame.
- Youtube in four minutes.
- Wonderful, fabulous Kate Harding has the last word necessary on Polanski.
Oh, also, an explanatory note for those of you who don’t know that “souping” means flouncing out. To soup: to leave, in an ostentatious manner, often while commenting that you are never coming back.
The thematic sacrilege naturally made me think of Randy Newman, so I picked “God’s Song” for the closing musics.
Hope you enjoy the podcast, please to be leaving threats of hellfire, feedback and questions here.