This week we feature dubious advice on taboos, incestual and internetual; having sex during your period, and finding an academic job. Along with our regularly featured dubious sex toy of the week, we have our very first ever non-dubious sex toy, and, of course, your regular round-up of recommendations.
Here’s your linky goodness, and as always, click responsibly, although je joue’s product does not scream “sex toy” for those of you browsing with possible shoulder overlookage:
- Sasi is a product by je joue, and is sold in the US by Babeland (it looks like Come as You Are is no longer a supplier in Canada);
- Jezebel reviewed the German First Androids, which has high tech sex dolls on a low tech website. The converse is Real Dolls, which are low tech dolls, but with a much slicker aesthetic.
- The story of Zoltan and Alice, and Zoltan’s website.
- Kanye west is a jackass, even Obama says so; Kanye West will let you finish makes fun of him by putting him in pictures, and you can have him pop up on your own website, as well.
- If you aren’t watching Rachel Maddow, why not? You can also get her on iTunes.
- omegle is fun if you can tolerate a sexual harrassment or bores to entertainment ratio of around 25:1; if you would rather observe than participate, there are distilled lulz on zomegle.
Music at the end was Living Doll, by Cliff Richard, which I can’t hear without thinking of the Young Ones.
Special thanks to Kanye, for interrupting SJ’s website.